Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting Support Workers for various locations in Leinster region. With opportunities to work across a variety of social care services covering agency and long term permanent placements.
- Degree in social care related disciplined (Social Care/Psychology) or minimum FETAC Level 7 in Social Care, Social Policy, Addiction Studies, Social Work or relevant field.
- Minimum 6 months’ work or voluntary experience in settings such as addiction services, homeless services, family support services or adult mental health services.
- Deliver client care needs and develop support plans.
- Ensure that practices within the service comply with Social Care’s policies and procedures, to maintain the highest standards.
- Should work with larger teams when need be.
- Support co-workers when needed to achieve best results for the project.
- Mentor new hires.
- Participate in the development and review of risk assessments and report concerns.
- Competitive salary
Lucas Love Healthcare Recruitment is a premier healthcare recruitment firm. We work with hospitals all over Ireland.
If you are interested in working or wish to know more, please contact Aishwarya on +353 861422397 or email@example.com