Our hospitals are renowned state of the art teaching environments working to best practice quality standards, offering a supportive environment that provides an array of teaching opportunities in advanced clinical settings.
We have a variety of exciting vacancies in both public and private hospitals with benefits being extensive training and professional development, fast career progression and very attractive competitive salaries.
Vacancies available in a variety of clinical settings inclusive of the following:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Medicine
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience
- Relevant Qualifications
- Irish Medical Council Registration or in process of registering with IMC
- IELTS Certificate with an overall score of 7 or OET exam with grade B Minimum
- Irish or UK experience desirable
In order to practice in Ireland, you must register with the Irish Medical Council:
Our team will be happy to assist with any queries.