Our hospitals are renowned state of the art teaching environments working to best practice quality standards, offering a supportive environment that provides an array of teaching opportunities in advanced clinical settings.
We have a variety of exciting vacancies in both public and private hospitals with benefits being extensive training and professional development, fast career progression and very attractive competitive salaries.
Leinster, Republic of Ireland
Adaptation Clinical Nursing Placements:
Excellent career opportunities in the following clinical settings:
- General Medical
- Accident and Emergency
- Cath Lab
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Registered with NMBI General Division actively working under NMBI or possibility of adaptation placement or RCSI exam.
- If registered with NMBI one-year post practice experience in the clinical setting in Ireland is required
- If holding an NMBI decision letter minimum 3 years post practice nursing experience required in a hospital setting.
- A specialist course in one of these clinical areas would be desirable
Benefits: Packages include the following:
- HSE pay scales and excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental Pay scales
- Maternity cover and sick pay
- Additional Premiums for shift allowances
- 39 hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
Hospital Relocation Package Includes:
- Cost of one economy class airfare
- Cost of your accommodation expenses for the first few weeks
- Cost of a typical VISA
- Cost of Employment Permit upon Registration
- Cost of your NMBI registration fee and overseas registration fee
- Cost of your initial GNIB registration
- Generous and competitive salaries that recognise your nursing experience
In order to practice nursing in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the NMBI. For further information on how to register with the NMBI follow the link https://www.nmbi.ie/Home
Lucas Love Healthcare Recruitment is a renowned international agency specializing in relocating medical professionals from all over the world. We work in partnership with public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Michelle: Medical & Healthcare Division, Tel: +353 (0)86 856 0303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org