Lucas Love Healthcare Ireland (LLHCI) needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include service users, residents, employees, customers, suppliers, business contacts, and other people we have a relationship with or may need to contact. This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet data protection standards and to comply with the law. This data protection policy ensures LLHCI:
- Complies with data protection law and follows good practice
- Protects the rights of service users, residents, staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individual’s data
- Protects the organisation from the risks of a data breach
This policy applies to:
- The head office of LLHC
- All clients, services users, residents, staff contractors, suppliers and other people working on behalf of LLHC.
DOWNLOAD GDPR POLICY
It applies to all data that we hold relating to identifiable individuals.